- Providing customers with high-quality products, efficient services, and comfortable buying experience.
- Customers are the people we rely on for a living, and it’s an honor and a responsibility to win their trust.
- Thinking about the problems from the customers' standpoint, and achieve the satisfaction ultimately for both the customer and the company on the basis of adhering to the principle.
- Increasing revenue and reducing expenditures, saving should be done on the basis of smallness, and waste should not be made on the basis of smallness.
- Maintaining a state of work hard at all times and take a step back is the abyss. We have no choice but to win.
- Having a sense of ownership, influence the team positively, improve team morale and atmosphere.
- Do not postpone today's tasks to tomorrow, and only do work-related things during working hours.
- Setting higher goals constantly, today’s best performance is tomorrow’s minimum requirement.
- Influencing and driving colleagues and teams with an optimistic spirit and a belief in victory all along.
4) Only Recognize Achievements, not Diligence
- Giving the baton to those who can lead us to victory, giving the rewards to those who have contributions, and giving applause to those who have worked hard.
- Sharing business knowledge and experiences actively; giving colleagues necessary help initiatively; being good at using the power of the team to solve problems and difficulties.
- Continuing to learn, self-improving, and doing things fully reflect the result-oriented approach, and no one is allowed to lie down on the merits.
5) Sense of Crisis and Awe Be Everywhere
- Creating changes and bringing breakthroughs in performance.
- Boning in sorrow and dying in comfort, staying humble and studious, and planning for the worst.
- Fully respecting and learning from the advantages of excellent friends. Keeping healthy progress with friends and businessmen and sharing the market.